CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PINK EYE...in both eyes. :(

Yesterday I went to the doctor because my eyes had been bugging me. They were really red, itchy and they would burn whenever I would take my contacts out, so I was always wearing my contacts because my eyes would hurt....:( Well, this is what the doctor said...
I have pink eye in both eyes. :( I can't wear my contacts for 2 weeks and I can't wear make-up for about a month...plus, I have to throw away all of my make-up and get new make-up. :( So now I have to put eyedrops in every 2 hours for 10 days. Let me just tell you, the eyedrops burn!! I want to cry every time I put them in. :(

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

Oh no! I have had pink eye a few times and I know its not fun! It always seems to hurt worse at night too.

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry... pink eye is not fun. However, your eye in this picture (aside from the whites being pink) looks like it could be an ad for some incredible eye makeup. Beautiful!