CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

New hair + Silly face = Happy





Me and Stacy being goofy at Denny's...those drinks were SO good! And...Yay for new hair! It's SO dark! Can you believe that's my natural color. I bet some wouldn't even believe that...probably because very few people have actually seen my natrual hair color. Yah, that's pretty sad, but Yay for new hair anyway! :) And Tiff...being her usual self. Ha ha!!! :) How can you not laugh when you look at that picture!! HA HA!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU PUT THAT PICTURE ON HERE! LOL

JACK!E said...

Cute hair!!! I love it. I want to go dark too, next time I get my hair done. That will probably be sometime next month. I went dark 2 other times. The first time I LOVED it!, but Gary likes blondes so I started highlighting it again and then I tried to go dark again and I was so white I felt like a gothic person and I totally hated it. I hope it looks cute when I do it in April!