CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

...I met Sister Julie B. Beck today...the General Relief Society President!

I am so glad I chose this Sunday to be my last Sunday in the 4th ward...
Today was my last Sunday at the Timpview 4th ward. It was sad and hard for me to leave. I wanted to give everyone I knew a big hug...but I am not moving away, I will still see everyone! So the coolest thing happened today at church...Sister Julie B. Beck, the General Relief Society President was at my building!! I love her! She is my favorite! I met her today. She gave me a big hug and I told her how much I look up to her and how wonderful I think she is. She smiled and looked at me and just gave me the biggest hug and told me how much she loved me. OK...this woman does not even know me, but she loves me... she is incredible! Well, 7 more days and I am the newest member of the Timpview 7th Ward. :) ...I love the sound of that!

0 comments: