CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If there was an award for being the "worst best friend" I would get it!

I am sure I am THE worst "best friend" in the world. I tend to take things personally...I am not sure why? I also have a very hard time letting things go. I won't go into details as to why I feel like I am the "worst best friend", just trust me on this one...I am! I DO NOT deserve the tribute to me on Stacy's blog. I am glad Stacy feels that way about me, but I don't deserve it. Stacy deserves it more then I do!! If there was an award for being "The BEST best friend" Stacy would get it!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

KAYLA! lol you are so funny! You did deserve every bit of that post, silly goose :) and you are the bestest Breastest best friend in the whole wide world :) I love you girly. I'm glad we don't hate each other.