CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Worried...

If I had a picture, I would post it, but because I don't have a picture, I will just write about what has happened. So, I mentioned getting all of those shots on Tuesday, May 13th...my right arm is so sore, red and swollen I can't even move it. Behind my right arm, there is this red patch that is swollen and so sore. If anyone even gets near my arm, I back away and nobody can even get near me it hurts so bad. I went into the Doctor's office today because I was like, "Is this normal?" and my nurse, Debbie was like, "No!" So we had my doctor look at it and he said that it wasn't normal either and that if it was still there tomorrow or if gets bigger to come back in. They couldn't do anything about it today when I was there because they didn't know which shots I got in which arm so basically I am probably going to die. OK, that was a little dramatic...but seriously, is this really normal? 3 days after...plus, I still don't feel good and I have thrown up twice today. Normal...I think NOT!

1 comments:

JACK!E said...

That is so scary! You have to update as soon as you hear from the Dr. I want to know what is going on. Yikes!