CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SO SICK! - 6 shots in 2 days :(

So, yesterday I got 5 shots and then on Monday I got 1 shot. I really just don't feel very well. It was so funny, though. Yesterday when I got the 5 shots, I passed out and threw up at the doctors office. Let me explain what happened:
...so I get there and Debbie, (my nurse) gets my weight, oxygen level, temperature and blood pressure. We get in the room and she has all the shots and she was like, "Are you ready?" and I said, "Yes" So, she gave me all (5) of them and then all of the sudden I felt really hot and lightheaded. She had my lie down on the table and she said, "Take as much time as you need, there is no rush" a few minutes later, she asked me if I was OK to sit and then a couple of minutes after that she asked me if I was OK to stand. I told her I would be fine, so I stood up...NOT SMART!! I passed out. ...yes, really! She said I was out for about 4 minutes and then after I was finally alert after all of that, she gave me some cookies and juice box and told me that it would make me feel better. ...it didn't, because I threw up, right there in the doctors office. Debbie was not going to let me leave. She was so worried about me driving home that I had to stay on the phone with her the whole time driving home for the dr. office and then she came over to my house after she got off to make sure I was OK. What a good nurse. She is great! I still don't feel good, I have thrown up all day long today. I am sure everyone really wants to read all of this...but seriously, that's what happened. So much drama! Geeze! Anyway...

0 comments: