CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

...a fever in my arm

...I have a fever in my arm. Doesn't that sound so funny?! I was laughing so hard. My nurse today told me that my body isn't reacting well to the shots that I got and when your body doesn't like something, it heats up because it knows that there is something wrong and that something shouldn't be in your body. (light bulb) No wonder my arm has been red, swollen and sore for the past 4 days. They still can't do anything about it...which is rotten, but whatever. She did say, though that next month when I have to go back in for the 2nd part of the series, if I have a reaction to it, then I won't have the 3rd part of the series. Hopefully I don't die before then. Debbie did tell me that if it's still there by Monday, I have to go in and be seen. There is nothing they can do...why do I need to go in?

0 comments: