CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

blogging frustrations!!!!!!!

OKAY!! I have had enough. I was having problems trying to log into this account, so I just went ahead and made another blog...ugh!! Well, I messed around long enough with it, I guess it just let me in. :D Well, I have 2 blogs now. Starting over is always a good thing, right?! :( My new URL is kaylasuekay08.blogspot.com. It's sort of the same. Just add an '08 after kaylasuekay and it's basically the same...but different, because it's a new blog. Yay! Anyway, check it out, let me know what you think, we'll see if I can keep this one up.

1 comments:

kaylasue said...

my url for my new blog is kaylasuekay08.blogspot.com Hopefully those of you who follow my lame-o blog will read this comment...or just be smarter than me and figure out that I wrote my url wrong. oops. catch ya lata at my new blog...