CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

SO SICK!!!

So sick...Since Saturday, I have felt very Nauseous. On my way home from my aunts house (she lives in Santaquin) I had to pull over on the freeway twice to throw up. I know it's not from my medication that I am on because I went to the dr and my NP said that it's definitely not from the meds...so what could be causing this un-explained nausea? ...I have absolutely NO idea?? All I know is that I am so sick and my entire family is gone. They have been gone since Friday and they are not coming home until Wednesday or Thursday...So I am home alone until then. Hopefully I don't die before August 29th...I can't die before Stacy's wedding...however, with the way I feel now, dying wouldn't be so bad... :(

2 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

Pretty sure this is a little late to say I hope you feel better, but, "I hope you feel better!" Love!

kayla said...

Kenice, you are so funny!! I am feeling better, thank you. Just trying to get used to all of the silence that is in my house right now...AAaaHhh!! It's so wonderful, can I just tell you! It didn't take very long for me to adjust... :) Ha ha!! :)