CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally!

My little baby Millie had her babies last night...well, technically, very early this morning. She started having contractions around 11:30 pm and had her first baby at about 12:45 am. It was so cool to see it all happen. I have never seen anything like that and it was the neatest expierence I think I have ever had. It was SO cool! She had 5 babies and after all was said and done...it was 3:00 in the morning...so, needless to say I didn't get ANY sleep last night, but it's all good and it was totally worth it to see my baby have her babies...I'M A GRANDMA!! YAY!! Ha ha!! I'm only 19...don't ask, don't tell right! :) I took pictures so when I get them off my camera I will post some...none of the really gross ones, but of her cleaning them up and making them look good. I am so proud of my Millie!!
This is my millie...she is so darn cute!

1 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

I didn't even realize she was pregnant! She never looked it, but, come to think of it, she did act it! Barking at me everytime she saw me : ).