CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Me and Al at the Park and The Three Musketeers! aka...Almay, Tiff, and Me






Almay...ha ha! She makes me laugh so hard! "I shall call her my squishy, and she will be my squishy, and she shall be mine!!"(she was making fish faces and pretending like she was swimming while she was swinging) Ha ha! "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" Upside down...I have NO idea!
The Three Musketeers~Al, Tiff and Me. Best Friends 'til the end! :) Love them!
I love my friends! I don't know what I would do without them. I feel so fortunate to have such good friends. Me and Al do everything together. "A true best friend can look at you with the biggest smile on your face and still know that something is wrong." I am not very good at hiding how I feel or when something is wrong and I believe this quote to be 100% true. My friends have always proven that to me, that even with the biggest smile on my face, they still know that something is wrong, which makes them not only amazing people, but the greatest friends! I love them so much and I don't know what I would do without them.

0 comments: