CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The best times of my life...Spending time with the people I love...I love spending time with JoAnn, Kathy and Norma. They are the best!






These pictures were taken before Norma passed away, and I am so grateful for the time that I did get to spend with her. She is so funny. My cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much. JoAnn and Norma, JoAnn, Kathy and Norma. Me and Norma, JoAnn and Me and Me and Kathy. All of these women are so incredible. Since my grandma passed away four years ago, I have been very lucky to have been able to get to know JoAnn. She is an incredible woman! Norma is phenomenal. Did I mention she is really funnY?! She is...she told me a saying that she heard a long time ago and I still remember it.
"There once was a birdie flying high in the sky and he dropped a wishy washy in my eye. Now I'm not sorry and I won't cry, I'm just glad that cows don't fly." hahahaha!!! Wow, I am pretty sure that I fell over laughing at that...it's really not very funny but you had to be there.(it was 2 in the morning) Norma taught me how to play tons of card games and we laughed so much! I will never forget her. I can't wait to see her again. She is one amazing woman! I love all of these woman so much and I am so glad that we were able to share those fun times together. There will be plenty more of those to come, especially at this year's reunion... staying up laughing, talking and spending time together, makes me look forward to the years to come. "Kathy, Myrleen and JoAnn, I will beat you at canasta! I practiced!" ha ha!!

0 comments: