CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February is over...it's time for March

It's almost March. I hope that the snow is finally going to let up and I hope that it starts to get warm. I don't like being cold, so when the news is on and it says that it's going to be in the mid 50's, I am so happy...Happy that it's only going to be 52 degrees...what is wrong with me?! I will be glad when it gets up into the 80's again!
I want to change my template but I can never find one that I really like...it's driving me crazy!! The default ones they have on here are lame and I want something that is more...ME!!

3 comments:

JACK!E said...

go to pyzam.com to look at templates. i swear they have hundreds or maybe thousands. i got mine there, and so did stacy.

JACK!E said...

I tagged you so check my blog

JACK!E said...

so copy and paste the ABC Tag on my page, fill in your own answers and post it on your blog